1. All dogs under my/our control are adequately housed, fed, well controlled, watered and exercised and receive veterinary care as required.
2. I/We will represent my/our dog/s and breed responsibly in public at all times
3. I/We will adequately control my dog at all social outings, shows or training and understand I attend such events at my/my dog’s own risk
4. I/We shall not misrepresent or allow other parties to misrepresent the Lykos Wolfalike breed, and understand that my dog is a registered Lykos/Lykos Wolfalike or on the breed’s Development Register with the LWCA
5. I/We shall not engage in conduct or association deemed prejudicial or contrary to the rules, purposes, procedures, or code of ethics of the LWCA
6. I/We will conduct myself appropriately and treat other members kindly at all times whether that be in person, on social media or other communication platforms
7. I/We shall not breed or register a dog with any Registry Body not affiliated or approved by the LWCA
8. I/We have read and understand that all applicable Rules, Purposes, Procedures and Code of Ethics on the LWCA website and understand they change from time to time
I/We have read and understand the above and, I/we agree to be bound by the Code of Ethics, Rules and policies and procedures of the LWCA and The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1986, The Domestic Animals Act 1994 and the Code of Practice for the Private Keeping of Dogs.
Membership is due by 30 June each year
Membership/litter registration fees are non-refundable. For any new members joining during the club’s financial year, full fees are to be paid (pro rata or refunds are not available).