The aim, purpose and goal of the LWCA is to create an excellent family companion and highly trainable dog which physically resembles a wolf, while supporting our breeders in their goals of breeding for superior health and temperament.
1. To promote, protect and develop the Lykos / Lykos Wolfalike breed
2. To update the Code of Ethics and other rules and forms as necessary
3. To promote responsible dog ownership and breeding
4. To uphold and work within and towards the Lykos Breed Standard
5. To work towards registering the breed with an all breed (purebreed) canine registry
Our dogs and breeding program recognises the Lykos Wolfalike as the first and only legitimate wolf-look-a-like/wolfalike breeding program of its kind in Australia.